04 May 2016

moving sale

My recent move to a new hosting service may have made my embroidery patterns difficult to find. You'll now find them here. All are available as digital downloads; as soon as payment goes through you're provided with a link to your PDF file.

A cool feature available with IndieMade websites is the gallery. I've created one called Vintage Embroidery and it showcases completed projects that use my patterns. Many were made with the original stamped-for-embroidery linens that I created the patterns from. There are pillows I made for Primrose Design, including the Jumprope Cats one shown below, a sweet baby bib with a cat, and some blocks from the wild animals quilt I made for my friend Jenny's first child.

To celebrate the move I'm having a sale. During the month of May take 30% off any embroidery pattern by entering discount code 30MAY at checkout.

Happy embroidering!


1 comment:

Mariace said...

Apenas la encuentro. Si blog es maravilloso, hay muchas cosas bonitas y mucho más para aprender.. Muchas gracias, por supuesto ya la sigo y ya estoy suscrita a su correo. Muchas gracias, mariace